Position description for an IT Manager - includes a job summary, plus a detailed description of over 110 tasks this role should perform or oversee across key categories of responsibility.
This template covers:
- How this role communicates with Agency staff, managers, clients & suppliers
- Quality control, deadline & resource management tasks within this role
- Technical knowledge and skills needed as part of this role to produce Agency work
- Financial responsibilities within the role – how they generate or protect Agency revenue
- How this role should forecast and report to Agency Management
- 16 suggested competencies required of an IT Manager (spanning education, experience, abilities, talents and personal attributes)
How to use this template to benefit your business:
- Remove confusion over who does what – give staff access to this job description template.
- Boost your profit - implement the financial tasks in this position description to help protect your company revenue.
- Make staff reviews easier - select tasks from this document to assess performance.
- Build a stronger team - evaluate candidates against the competencies listed in this document. description.
Here’s what to do after you download it:
1. Adapt this template to suit your agency – you may wish to add/remove tasks or tweak wording
(all templates are in MS Word).
2. Add your logo and update formatting to reflect your company branding.
3. Distribute this job description to your team.
"I purchased around 22 job descriptions from Tick Boxer and tweaked them to suit all of my team's roles. The amount of clarity and efficiency created from people being clear on their contribution is worth its weight in gold. These job descriptions are not light weight - they are comprehensive and take the guesswork out of starting one up from scratch. This saved me weeks of time."
Tim Rice, Precinct (Sydney, Australia)